4 February 2017

Add a Butterfly @ A Gem of a chall.#187

We have a NEW chall. theme starting over @ A Gem of a Chall
Our super talented teamie Wendy is hostess for
“Add a Butterfly”
 I had to use this gorgeous cute *NEW*  Valentine Owl Card Topper kit  from Pink Gem Designs
I love the Pink/Brown colours.. also available HERE in another colour combo..choices choices..lol
All you need on 3 A4 sheets just print and away you go.. I have added all the decoupage layers
but you can add as many or few as you want.. lots of sentiments & sweet gift tag & insert all included.
I added some bling to my BUTTERFLIES to complete..
PG #187 x2

The prize for ONE lucky winner is
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each
(no sets or sentiment sets)
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.

Challs for my card are
Cardz 4 Galz   Love is in the air
Simon Says Stamp Wed. chall The colour of Love
Cute Card Thurs.  Be my Valentine

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to checkout  the Gemsters super cute
DT creations @ A Gem of a Challenge see you soon..


5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and so very beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

JayBe said...

Oh my word, how cute are they - a gorgeous design. Thanx for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Jeni Mc said...

This is a beautiful card Christine and I love the colours jenix

jenn shurkus said...

awwww this is just the sweetest! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at CARDZ 4 GALZ challenges blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member